Sunday, August 23, 2009

Zonderdag op de Blijdorp! (Sunday at the Zoo!)

















Today (sunday) my mom and I got up super late and retrieved my now fixed bike from the bike shop and rode over to the zoo! It was really fun to see lots of cute animals, and really not fun to see lots of animals being held in very small, dirty, and inappropriate habitats. One habitat actually had fake plants in it! Not cool, not cool...

The funniest part of today was when my mom thought some other girl with brown hair and a backpack was me and walked with her for a good 5 minutes before realizing it wasn't me. I circled the girl in the photo so you can see her, haha, and my mom standing to her left. :)

These are just some of the pics here. Check out my flickr site here or my facebook page here. Tomorrow I sign the contract for my apartment!

1 comment: